IFPTI SEEKS THE FOLLOWING:
- To enter relationships that preserve and promote public trust, and trust within the food safety profession, and regulatory agencies.
- To enter relationships which are meaningful, mutually beneficial, and having clearly defined and transparent roles and expectations.
IFPTI WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Whenever possible, seek support from multiple and varied sponsors.
- Maintain objectivity and independence with respect to activities that are developed, sponsored, or supported with corporate funds.
- Retain ownership and total control of the use of its name, logos, intellectual property, other identifying marks, and over the use of IFPTI’s intellectual property such as the “Curriculum Framework for an Integrated Food Safety System” and the “Existing Course Inventory”.
- Maintain ownership and total control of its events, activities, projects, programs, services, awards, and communications bearing IFPTI’s name. IFPTI will recognize corporate sponsors in its annual report, website, and or as appropriate to the sponsorship agreement.
IFPTI WILL NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Enter into a relationship that is inconsistent with IFPTI’s vision, mission, core values and beliefs.
- Enter into a relationship out of which there may arise, a conflict of interest or perception thereof.
Disclose proprietary or confidential information of any partner shared or otherwise provided during the course of a relationship.
Contact us for more information on sponsorship opportunities with IFPTI.